I’ve always done my workouts in the early evening, but I’ve always wanted to do them in the morning. I have tried in the past and it was hard…very hard. I’ve even done research on the best time to do a workout and I’ve found some interesting information.
An early morning workout will help with:
- Better metabolism – an early morning workout can help you burn more calories
- More energy for the day – an early morning workout can help you keep energized for the whole day
- Increased brain power – an early morning workout can help you use your brain in a more efficient manner
- Increased consistency – an early morning workout is better for keeping a schedule and staying on track
- Better healthy mindset – an early morning workout can help regulate your appetite and help you make better food choices throughout the day
After seeing these reasons, I want to do early morning workouts even more!
- Having a better metabolism allows you to burn more calories and maintain a healthy weight.
- Having more energy during the day can prevent you to from getting that 2:30 feeling.
- Having increased brain power lets you be more productive and efficient throughout the day.
- Being more consistent helps you stay on track and get things done quicker.
- Having a healthy mindset helps you make good decisions, not only with the food you eat but with your lifestyle.
Do you have enough information to help you make a decision on when to do your workout? This is just a little bit of information but remember to be mindful.
If you decide to do early morning workouts and wake up groggy, you may not have gotten enough sleep the night before. If after awhile, morning workouts are continuing to be a struggle, maybe working out later in the day is better for you. Only you can decide when to get your movement in.
So tell me, when do you workout in now? I’d love to hear your experience with workouts.